"Today's Followers, Tomorrow's
Thoughts for the New Year
- Usher in the New Year with not just new clothes but also with a new thinking power and a new soul.
- Do not let your vices
take control of you or you will have soon have lesser friends and loved ones around you to celebrate your New Year.
- End each year with
some good lessons and start a brand new one by showing that you have learned lessons of the past well.
- Move on with the years, as dwelling in the memories
of the past might cause you to miss out on golden opportunities of the present.
- New Year has brought another chance for you to set things right.
- Wish that you bring
happiness and pleasure to people around you and be the pillar of support when they need you.
- Leave behind old chapters filled with pages of
worries, jealousy, anger, hatred, ego and pride and begin the New Year on the note of happiness, humility, modesty, amity
you start the year, let it be the start of the phase of learning to be a good human being.
- You cannot ring in the New Year by thinking about
disappointments and unrealized dreams of yesterday. Fill up your thoughts in the New Year with not about what you
have attempted but failed in realizing but in things that are still possible to achieve.
- You are never defeated by life’s cruel
circumstances until you abandon hope and give up your confidence. Stay hopeful and confident in this New Year.